The MIFARE SAM AV3 (secure access module) now in its third generation is designed for flexible performance, secures access keys and protect assets. It offers built-in support for MIFARE ICs and NXP’s “DNA” range of products from the NTAG®, ICODE®, and UCODE® families.
- Supports latest security features of MIFARE DESFire® EV2, MIFARE Plus® EV1, and MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 contactless tag ICs
- Supports NXP’s NTAG DNA, ICODE DNA, and UCODE DNA ICs
- Supports Crypto 1, TDEA (56, 112, 168), AES (128, 192, 256), SHA-1, SHA-225, SHA-256, RSA and ECC
- 128 key entries for symmetric cryptography, 3 key entries for RSA, 8 key entries for ECC asymmetric cryptography and 48 EMV CA keys
- Secure download and storage of keys with flexible key diversification
- Programmable functionality for customized commands and logic
- ISO/IEC 7816 interface with extended baud rates up to 1.5 Mbit/s
- I2C slave host interface (in HVQFN package only)
- X-mode for direct pass-through connection with selected NXP reader IC
- Common Criteria EAL6+ (HW), MIFARE Security Certification (SW), FIPS 140-2 CAVP
Weisse Karte mit GSM-Stanzung und HID-Logo.
HID Teil Nr. 0501600395-3