ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo is a sleek and stylish device with dual slots to accommodate two smart cards simultaneously.
For example, one slot can hold the smart card of an authorized personnel managing a particular smart card-based service, while the other slot can be used by various individuals availing of such service. Through ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo’s dual slot solution, the need to pull out and reinsert the personnel’s card to accommodate a user’s card is eliminated.
Aside from its dual slot feature, ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo also has three SAM (Secure Access Module) card slots. This feature enhances device security, for applications requiring more stringent security mechanisms.
Finally, ACR33U-A1 SmartDuo is a PC/SC and CCID-compliant device, making it easy to install and use in PC environments.
- Supports two full-sized ISO 7816 Class A (5V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards:
- Cards following the I2C bus protocol (free memory cards) such as:
Atmel: AT24C01 / 02 / 04 / 08 / 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256 / 512 / 1024
- Cards with intelligent 256 bytes EEPROM and write protect function: SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE5532, SLE5542
- Cards with intelligent 1K bytes EEPROM and write-protect function: SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE5518, SLE5528
- Cards with '104' type of EEPROM (non-reloadable token counter cards): SLE4406, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636
- Cards with secure memory IC with password and authentication: AT88SC153, AT88SC1608
- Cards with Security Logic with Application Zone: AT88SC101, AT88SC102, AT88SC1003
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Built-in three ISO 7816-compliant SAM slots
- User controllable peripherals
- Tri-Color LED (Green, Red, Blue)
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)