Der ACR39U-U1 hat eine USB Full Speed Schnittstelle und liest Chiplkarten mit einer Geschwindigkeit von bis zu to 600 Kbps.
Highly durable, ACR39U-U1 can last for 100,000 card insertion cycles. ACR39U also has various certifications, such as EMV 2000 Level 1 and PBOC, making it the ideal smart card reader for your e-Banking and e-Payment application needs
It is fully compliant with PC/SC and CCID specifications, and supports various operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac. Additionally, ACR39U-U1 may be used on mobile devices running on the Android™ platform versions 3.1 and above.
With its sleek, stylish design and powerful core, the ACR39U is the ideal peripheral for your smart card applications.
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards such as:
- Cards following the I2C bus protocol (free memory cards) with maximum 128 bytes page with capability, including:
- Atmel®: AT24C01/02/04/08/16/32/64/128/256/512/1024
- SGS-Thomson: ST14C02C, ST14C04C
- Gemplus: GFM1K, GFM2K, GFM4K, GFM8K
- Cards with intelligent 1k bytes EEPROM with write-protect function, including:
- Infineon®: SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE5518 and SLE5528
- Cards with intelligent 256 bytes EEPROM with write-protect function, including:
- Infineon®: SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE5532 and SLE5542
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)