Der ACR89U-A2 ist ein tragbares Chipkarten- und NFC- Terminal mit Tastatur, Anzeige und Batterie für den mobilen Einsatz.
In its PC-linked mode, it connects to the PC via its USB cable; while for its Standalone mode, it uses its Lithium Ion Battery to run wirelessly. It also comes with a Serial Interface port that allows it to be connected to other peripherals.
ACR89U-A2 has access to contact cards and support contactless cards as well as NFC tags. Likewise, it can be customized to feature a fingerprint scanner and thermal printer to provide an optimal solution for multi-purpose applications.
Being CCID-compliant, ACR89 has a plug-and-play solution that facilitates in its ease of use and installation. Users can also build their own standalone applications through its multi-tasking environment using Free RTOS Kernel and C-language. Firmware upgradeable, ACR89 is suitable for existing and future smart card applications.
- 32-Bit RISC Processor running Embedded FreeRTOS
- USB Firmware Upgradability
- Hand-held size and weight
- 2 Full-sized Contact Card Slots
- 3 SIM-sized SAM Card Slots
- Dual Operation Modes
- PC-linked Operation
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- Through detachable USB Cable
- CCID Compliance
- Support PC/SC
- Standalone Operation
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (charging through USB)
- Support third party application programming via FreeRTOS
- User programmable by C language
- Built in Peripherals
- Easy-to-Read, High Resolution Backlit LCD
- Highly Durable Chemical Resistant Keypad
- 4 LED Status Indicators
- Monotone Buzzer
- Real-Time Clock (RTC) with Independent Backup Battery
- Optional Detachable Thermal Printer (PTR89)
- Tamper Detection Switch to protect against unauthorized intrusion
- Supports Secure PIN Entry (SPE)
- Supports PPS (Protocol And Parameters Selection) with 115,200 – 206,451 bps in reading and writing smart Cards
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and above