The ACOS3-32 microprocessor smart card unlocks the potential of smart cards for electronic purse, loyalty and many other applications.
- Full 32/72 Kbytes of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816 parts 1, 2, 3; supporting the T = 0 direct protocol
- High-speed transmission possible (9.6 to 223.2 kbps)
- DES / 3DES and MAC capabilities
- Five secret codes + issuer code
- PIN code that can be updated by card holder
- Key pair for mutual authentication
- Session key based on FIPS140-2 compliant true random numbers
- Transparent files and linear files with fixed record length are available
- Secure messaging option ensures transmission of user data is secured against eavesdropping, replay attack and unauthorized modifications.
- Account data structure for highly secure payment applications as an optional feature
- Completely backward compatible with ACOS1 / ACOS2 cards