SDK-ACR1281U-C1 is a software development kit for both contact and contactless smart card applications.
ACR1281U-C1 DualBoost II is the second generation of ACR128 DualBoost Readers. It can access any contact and contactless smart cards following the ISO 7816 or ISO 14443 standards.
- 1 x ACR1281U-C1 Dual Interface Smart Card Reader
- 5 x Mifare 1K Cards
- 5 x ACOS3 Microprocessor Smart Cards
- 1 x ACOS6-SAM Secure Access Module Smart Card in ID-000 format
- Demo Programs
- Tools & Utilities
- Checks whether you have properly installed the reader
- Allows you to change Mifare security settings
- PC/SC Learning Tool
- Shows a step-by-step procedure on using the PCSC API, as well as the parameters to be used
- Script Tool 3
- Allows the user to communicate with a smart card by using script command files.
- Smart Card and Reader Tool
- Allows the user to send commands directly to a smart card or reader through an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Sample Codes
- Demonstrates basic commands used to communicate with the cards and reader
- Available in the following programming languages: Java, Jave (x64), Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic .NET 2008, Visual Basic .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C# .NET 2008, Visual C# .NET 2008 (x64), Visual C++ 6.0, Visual C++ (x64), Active X C#, Linux C++, and Linux C++ (x64)
- Smart Card Reader Driver(s)
- Reference Manual(s)