ACR1281U-NPA model ACR1281U-C4 is one of the world’s earliest nPA scheme-qualified readers that supports contactless extended APDU (Application Protocol Data Unit) command.
It is ready for high speed and highly demanding applications, such as government qualifications including Germany's BSI (Federal Office for Information Security) certificate.
The support for contactless extended APDU command makes the processing of large data much shorter. Hence, ACR1281U nPA contactless reader is suitable for highly secure Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) algorithms, such as digital signatures on official documents utilizing 2,048 bits or 4,096 bits RSA keys; as well as the reading and writing of large files, such as photos and fingerprint images. At such speeds, users are able to experience the total satisfaction of utilizing contactless card technology.
- Germany BSI compliant
- CCID Compliant
- PC/SC Compliant
- Read/write speed up to 848kbps
- Supports major Contactless smart cards technologies such as ISO14443 Type A and B and Mifare series
- Card operating distance of up to 50 mm
- German eID card operating distance of up to 40 mm (eID card requirement)
- Support contactless extended APDU commands
- Firmware Upgradable
- USB Full Speed (12 Mbps)
- Support contactless memory cards such as SRI(X)4k cards (Upon request)
- In-device AES / 3DES encryption algorithm (Upon request)