ACM39U-Y3 ist eine CCID Smartcard Leserplatine für praktisch alle kontaktbehafteten Chipkarten.
ACM39U-Y3 supports USB, smart card, and LED signal extension. It is also easy to install, and use with various desktop environments. Being PC/SC and CCID compliant, its drivers are compatible with Windows®, Linux®, and Mac operating systems. In addition, ACM39U-Y3 may now be used with mobile devices running the Android™ platform with versions 3.1 and above.
Upon request, ACM39U-Y3 comes with a Class A, ISO 7816-compliant Secure Access Module (SAM) slot.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface
- Plug and Play – CCID support brings utmost mobility
- Smart Card Reader:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) cards
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports SIPRNET Card
- Supports J-LIS card
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
- Supports PC/SC
- Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- Supports Android™ 3.1 and later
USB Anschlußkabel separat erhältlich.