mifare SAM AV3
The NXP MIFARE SAM AV3 is the third-generation of MIFARE Secure Access Module (SAM). It provides the secure storage of cryptographic keys and functions for mifare applications.
The MIFARE SAM AV3 (secure access module) now in its third generation is designed for flexible performance, secures access keys and protect assets. It offers built-in support for MIFARE ICs and NXP’s “DNA” range of products from the NTAG®, ICODE®, and UCODE® families.
- Supports latest security features of MIFARE DESFire® EV2, MIFARE Plus® EV1, and MIFARE Ultralight® EV1 contactless tag ICs
- Supports NXP’s NTAG DNA, ICODE DNA, and UCODE DNA ICs
- Supports Crypto 1, TDEA (56, 112, 168), AES (128, 192, 256), SHA-1, SHA-225, SHA-256, RSA and ECC
- 128 key entries for symmetric cryptography, 3 key entries for RSA, 8 key entries for ECC asymmetric cryptography and 48 EMV CA keys
- Secure download and storage of keys with flexible key diversification
- Programmable functionality for customized commands and logic
- ISO/IEC 7816 interface with extended baud rates up to 1.5 Mbit/s
- I2C slave host interface (in HVQFN package only)
- X-mode for direct pass-through connection with selected NXP reader IC
- Common Criteria EAL6+ (HW), MIFARE Security Certification (SW), FIPS 140-2 CAVP
Weisse Karte mit GSM-Stanzung und HID-Logo.
HID Teil Nr. 0501600395-3